Thursday, September 15, 2016

a TAMM creation - Animal Thursday



a TAMM creation

Animal Thursday!!

So, I am calling today Animal Thursday, and in honor of that I have highlighted a few of the animal earrings that are in the Etsy Shop.




 Hippo Earrings

Etsy Listing - Hippos



                                                 Zebra Earrings

                         Etsy Listing - Zebra
Yellow Girl Frogs



Etsy Listing - Yellow Frogs


                                             Sock Monkey's 

                          Etsy Listing - Grey Sock Monkey's
Don't see your favorite animal? Send me a request and I will see what I can find or make for you! I am always up for making new and interesting earrings.

While you are in the shop - check out the new line of NFL pendant necklaces and earrings, just in time for the start of football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment