Friday, June 9, 2017

a TAMM creation - missing in action

I haven't thought much about blogging in a long while, not really sure why, just not been in the best of mindsets. I have been making a lot of new things, but just never in the mood to write about them, which is usually strange, because I love to write, but I think it just has to do with my general feelings of depression and sadness overall with life.  It's hard being a single mom, and the dating scene absolutely sucks around here, especially because I live in a college town, so the bars, if I was inclined to go there are full of young college guys, and that is definitely not what I am looking for.  Then because I don't fit the model stereotype, most guys on the dating websites and apps won't even give me the time of day let alone a chance. It is a real pain in the butt.

The thing is I need to let it all go and just focus on work and my kids and not let it get me down.

So - I'm going to start writing again, blogging more and updating my new ideas and things on the ETSY website here and also working on some other of my blogs to get through these feeling and into a better state of mind. At least I know what I need to do and what helps me.

See you soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment