Here at Do You Bake we take pride in developing our products! Familiar ingredients, no chemicals, no additives, fillers or coloring.
- Prep Time : 40 minutes
- Cook Time : 01h 30min
- Yield : 14 servings
- Slice of Heaven 'Za Mix - 1 Box Mix, dough prepared per package directions
- Pizza Sauce - 1 Can (15oz)
- Green peppers - 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Mozzarella Cheese - 1 1/2 cups (shredded)
- Parmesan Cheese - 1/4 cup
- Extra Lean Ground Beef - 1 pound
- Extra Lean Ground Pork - 1 Pound
- Slice of Heaven 'Za Sauce Mix - 1 package (included in Slice of Heaven 'Za Mix)
- Egg - 1 (lightly beaten)
- Breadcrumbs - 1/4 cup
- PREPARE Slice of Heaven 'Za dough.
- PREPARE Basic Meatballs (add your ground pork, ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs and 1/2 of the Slice of Heaven 'Za Sauce Mix packet together. Mix well) Shape the meat mixture into 24 (2-inch) meatballs and brown in a pan on medium-low heat (you can alternatively bake your meatballs at 350 degrees F, until cooked through) until cooked through.
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Using 1/2 the Slice of Heaven 'Za dough, roll out 1 pizza crust; press lightly onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray; spread with half the pizza sauce. Top with meatballs, arranging in 4 rows of 6 meatballs each. Cover with remaining sauce; top with peppers, shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- ROLL remaining pizza dough; place over your casserole. Pierce with large fork at 2-1/2-inch intervals to allow steam to escape.
- BAKE 25 - 35 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve with a crisp tossed green salad with your favorite dressing