Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Lemongrass Cucumber Lime Lip Balm - a TAMM creation


a TAMM creation



Lemongrass Cucumber Lime Lip Balm


As I have researched and studied Essential Oils I have found so many things that I love about them and they lend themselves to so many creations, and I am enjoying creating these for myself, my family and friends and for you all as well.



I make my lip balm in small pots, mostly because of personal preference. I prefer the pots to the tubes, mostly because I feel like you are able to use all the lip balm in the pot and not have to throw away the ends of the tubes used to hold them together.



To make my lip balms I have tested and come up with a blend of beeswax and coconut oil that is stable yet still smooth and spreadable.



In this lip balm, I have added Lemongrass, Cucumber and Lime Oils. This give it a fresh and light scent.



Lemongrass - has been used to relieve stress and anxiety
Cucumber - is a skin rejuvenator
Lime - has been used to relieve anxiety, apathy and nervousness. It also refreshes a tired mind, is uplifting and stimulating.



Pricing for the lip balms are:
$3.00 for one, discount for multiple pots - $5.00 for 2 pots.
If you are wanting more than that, please message me and I will work out a qty discount with you.



Disclaimer: For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: Please note that all statements of effectiveness are based on my own personal use. They have not been studied and tested by any other facility or group at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment