Monday, May 5, 2014

aTAMMcreation - Etsy store - hand crafted items



My Etsy Store - Another business venture

Way back in 2007 I first opened an Etsy store. Etsy.com was developed to allow people who had hand-crafted items to sell a forum to do that without huge fees and commissions.  Over the years the things that are being sold on Etsy has changed, but I have still maintained my store.

What is in my Etsy store is ever evolving. When I started my girls were really little and I had a lot of beaded socks and barrettes in the store. Later I added a number of hand-knitted or hand-crocheted scarves.  No matter what is listed at any given time in the store, you have this one guarantee, it was made by me!!

My about me page, which tells the history of my store, what it has featured and what is going on can be found at this link:  https://www.etsy.com/people/aTammCreation?ref=si_pr

The link directly to the store is this:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/aTammCreation?ref=si_shop


There are a number of sections in the store. One of those sections is called Custom Orders.  Right now in there are pictures of two items I made for my own girls, but that can be made for anyone you might want to purchase them for.  I may have more items in there, but I am not sure.  So far the Custom Orders are not selling too well.  If there is something you would like to see on there, let me know in the comments and I will see if it is in my abilities to make it happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment