Monday, May 5, 2014

CafePress Website

CafePress allows you to download your original artwork and they create custom pieces for you to sell.

I have done this with a few of my original paintings, mixed media art and a couple of the kids original works of art. 

I have even bought myself some of the products and I can say they are well worth the value!! I have the charm bracelet with three charms, one a picture from each of the kids on it. I wear it all the time and it has never given me a moments problem.  I have ordered necklaces for family members who love them, and my daughter has a mouse pad which has held up remarkably considering the punishment she puts it through!!

Shop here:  http://www.cafepress.com/aTAMMcreation

 
a TAMM creation 
  
 


Browse Designs
»Jewelry
»Gifts and Such
»Phone-Tech cases
»Stationery
»Home Decor

 
 
Search: 
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting my online shop! Find what you're looking for yourself or great gifts for your friends. You'll find unique merchandise with my art on t-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, stickers, and more.

Jewelry

Jewelry
Original artwork transferred to jewelry, the most awesome idea ever, and it can be yours!

Gifts and Such

Gifts and Such
Original artwork transferred onto pieces that make great gifts, as well as neat things to have. Unique pieces that make it easy to add art to your daily life.

Phone-Tech cases

Phone-Tech cases
Original artwork transferred onto phone and tech cases for yourself or a gift. Why not make a statement with what you carry your phone or e-reader in?

Stationery

Stationery
Original artwork transferred onto stationery items for yourself or to give as gifts. Why not add some art to your life?

Home Decor

Home Decor
Original artwork transferred onto pieces of home decor that allows anyone to have original art in their homes. Why not add some art to your life today?

Customer Service
Where's My Stuff?
Track your recent orders.
View or change your order.
Shipping & Returns
See our shipping rates.
Make a return or exchange.
Need Help?
Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Visit our Customer Service.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment