Saturday, June 14, 2014

JewelScent - Pumpkin Caramel - Ring Inside

Got this wonderful Pumpkin Caramel candle from JewelScent the other day.  It smells great!! Reminds me of Thanksgiving, but it is not such a strong pumpkin scent that you can't burn it at other times of the year too. That is something I really like about it. Most of the time when you get something that is Pumpkin, it is so strong that you can only burn it in the fall, it just doesn't work to burn it in the summer.

So aside from the great scent, I was looking for what my new ring would be in this one.  Well, as you can see it is a three stone ring, with clear stones. Looks great! Like all the rings I have gotten from JewelScent it appraises at more than the cost of the candle.

Right now, until Sunday June 15th, if you enter the code SEMI25 you can take 25% off your total order in the JewelScent Semi-annual sale!  That makes now the perfect time to buy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment